- This is a Government of Singapore digital service.
- We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter the Website. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
- Use of Data: If you provide us with personal data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012)):
- Where appropriate, we may share necessary data within MOE or other Government agencies (an organ of state, Government ministries or statutory boards) so as to improve the discharge of public functions, and to serve you in the most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We may share your personal data with entities that are not Government agencies, who have been authorised to carry out specific Government services. We will NOT share your personal data with such entities without your consent, except where such sharing complies with the law.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you previously shared with us, or with other Government agencies. This will speed up your transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions.
- For any information received from Google APIs, our use and data transfer to other apps will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy
, including the Limited Use requirements.
- Protection of Data:
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- The Website may contain links to non-Government digital services whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other digital services. We encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those digital services if you have any concerns.
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data:
- We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- Please contact us at SLS_OPS@moe.gov.sg for any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures, and if you need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.
Last updated: 12 April 2023