(A3,4) Insert Drawing (Enhanced)
Respond on Drawing
If your teacher has provided an image for you to edit on, click on the Pencil icon.
Respond with New Drawing
If your teacher wants you to respond with a new drawing, click the Drawing icon in the Rich Text Editor.
- By default, when you click on the Drawing icon, you will start with a blank canvas.
- You can click on the Image button to upload an image as background from your computer.
- You can resize the image you have uploaded by dragging the points on the corners of the image.
- You can choose objects on drawings and Move, Delete or send them Forward/Backward.
- You can Undo/Redo steps and Zoom in/out of the drawings.
- When you click Clear All, all drawings and images will be deleted.
- You can resize/rotate or crop the final drawings/images before inserting them into the textbox.
- Pen: Choose from 2 pen tip sizes by clicking on the pencil image for a thin line or the marker image for a thick line.
- Colours: Choose from 8 colours by clicking on the colour palette on the left.
- To draw with a mouse, click and drag the cursor using your mouse.
- To draw with your finger or stylus on a tablet, apply pressure on the screen while moving your finger or stylus.
- Text: To insert text, click on the text box button and begin typing.
- Image: To insert a background image, click on the image button and upload an image from your computer. (NEW)
- Draw/write on the background image using the pencil/marker tool or by inserting a text box.
- Insert a text over the background image using the text box.
- Delete: To erase any part of your drawing or text, click the Select icon, select the part and click Delete.
- Move: To move your drawing or text, click the Select icon, select the object or text and move it.
- Undo/Redo: Undo/redo the most recent stroke by clicking Undo/Redo. (NEW)
- Clear All: Remove all drawings/images by clicking Clear All.
- Zoom: Zoom in/out of the image/drawings by clicking the respective icons. (NEW)
Resizing/Rotating the final drawing (NEW)
- Click Next after you are done drawing/editing.
- Rotate or crop the image to your preferred dimensions before clicking Done.
Edit uploaded drawing