Slow Site Loading
If it takes a long time to load a page on SLS, try the following:
- Check that your internet connection is stable. Visit other websites to confirm whether you have internet connectivity issues. If the problem persists, you may wish to seek assistance from:
- Your school's Desktop Engineer (DE) (if the problem occurs in school)
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) (if the problem occurs at home)
- Ensure that your web browser meets the minimum requirements.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies and restart your web browser.
- Switch to another web browser.
If the problem persists, please contact the SLS Helpdesk at or call 6702 6513.
Cache and Browsing History
If you encounter any login issues, you will need to clear your cache and browsing history.
You may refer to this guide on how to clear your cache.