SLS offers the following models for companies or agencies to form partnerships with the SLS:
- MOE currently procures quality content through its various curricular branches or engages external content developers to develop SLS resources.
- MOE is looking at accelerating such external content procurement and creation, i.e.
- In formal curriculum, particularly if the content is delivered through non-traditional media, e.g. video, AR/VR, games, interactives/simulations.
- In informal curriculum in support of student self-initiated learning, e.g. sustainability, STEAM areas, Maker education.
- SLS can whitelist content/tools which are offered freely or have a free tier if they do not conflict with its partnership principles. Content/tools which were previously being marketed directly to schools or teachers as standalone offerings can now be presented holistically with other content/tools used in SLS resources.
- Companies can further discuss integration opportunities with SLS, particularly if they are already LTI 1.3 compliant and have experience integrating their apps with other Learning Management Systems (LMSs) and have a significant user base amongst Singapore schools.
- SLS has built proprietary APIs to leverage external engines that offer enhanced capabilities in text-to-speech and speech evaluation. External engines can be integrated into SLS through the Application Development Framework (ADF).
- Companies possessing external engines with advanced capabilities can:
- Offer the capability for integration with SLS as a standalone service,
- Offer the capability as a separate service for integration with SLS (if it is currently part of a broader product), or
- Offer consulting and system integration services that can bring together SLS’s existing APIs and current integration flows with existing cloud services.
Companies or agencies that are interested to partner with SLS can approach: