Partnership with SLS
SLS is built as an open system that can supplement its core resources and features with external content and tools.
- works with various external content providers/developers to build/procure SLS content,
- whitelists websites which can be iframed within SLS, e.g. Padlet, Deck Toys, Kahoot,
- integrates with apps through its Application Development Framework, e.g. MySkillsFuture, and
- incorporates external engines to enhance SLS capabilities, e.g. Text-to-Speech and Speech Evaluation engines.
SLS Partnership Principles
Whitelisted or integrated content/tools should not:
- Duplicate current or upcoming SLS core resources/features (but they can offer enhanced or customised content/tools);
- Solicit further business in-app, especially from students; or
- Promote undesirable content or teaching and learning behavior, e.g. test/exam drill and practice.