(B1,2) Add Notes to Images
Add Notes to Images
When you are working on an assignment or a Self-Study Resource, you can add annotations to images within each Activity for future reference. These notes can be used to consolidate your learning. For example, you can summarise the contents of the image in point form.
- From within a Lesson, locate an image within an Activity. Click the Add note to image icon and click anywhere on the image.
- Select from one of the three Annotation symbols and enter your note in the text box. Should you wish to not leave a note, click Cancel.
- You may insert text, mathematical and chemical equations, emoticons, upload a background image or drawing, attach a file or add an audio recording in a Note.
- You can also add Keyword Tags to improve the searchability of your notes.
- Once you are done, click Save.
- Annotation Notes will be visible in the Annotation Drawer. By default, the Annotation Drawer will be opened. Clicking on the Annotation cards will bring you to the respective Annotations on the page.
- To control the Annotation Drawer, click the Notepad icon and choose Hide Drawer or Expand Drawer.
If Comment On is selected, you can add comments to that particular Annotation card.
Note: If you have shared your Assignment with a peer, he/she will be able to leave comments too.
Edit and Delete Note
You may edit each Annotation card from the Annotation Drawer by clicking the Overflow (3-dot icon) and selecting the following options:
- Comment On/Off
You may also click the Comments icon to open the card Details to view the full text or image in an Annotation Notes card and add a comment.