(A2,6) Add Click-and-Drop Questions (Enhanced)
Add Click-and-Drop Question
- In the Lesson Editor page, hover over Question in the Component Bar.
- Click Click-and-Drop.
- In the Question Body field, enter the question.
- Click Upload to upload a Base Image.
Note: Click Crop tool to rotate or crop your image using the preset ratios or a freeform dimension of your choice. (NEW)
Click Set Option Size to choose from:
- Use Base Image: Select the dimension on your base image. Click Done to confirm.
- Custom Size: : Enter the dimension (width and height) of the option in pixels. Click the Done icon to confirm.
- Click Add Option to Add Text, Upload Image or Crop from Base Image. The options will follow the previously set option size.
- Text: You may key in any text to be placed as an option (up to 250 characters and not exceeding the space available). Dimensions of the text option will be constrained based on the selected option size. Placing this option on the Base Image as a correct option is not compulsory.
- Upload Image: You may upload any image. Dimensions of the image option will be constrained based on the selected option size. Placing this option on the Base Image as a correct option is not compulsory.
- Crop from Base Image: Dimensions of the option image cropped from the base image will be based on the selected option size. If you have cropped an option from the Base Image, it will be placed on the Base Image. Deleting the option will result in a white blank on your base image.
Note: Click the Pencil icon to edit the option size and all existing options will be automatically resized to the new dimensions.
- Click the Overflow (3-dot icon) beside the option to:
- Place: To place an option on the Base Image. The option will follow your cursor. Click on the Base Image to place the option at that particular position.
- Edit: To edit text (text option only).
- Crop: To crop image (image option only).
- Reposition: To edit the position of an option placed on the Base Image.
- Remove: To remove the option from the Base Image..
- Delete: To delete the option.
- Click outside the Component to Save.
Edit Click-and-Drop Question details
Fill in the optional details of the new Click-and-Drop question:
- Recommended Time - You can set the recommended time for the student to complete the question.
- Hint - This is displayed when students are attempting the question to provide them with a scaffold for solving the question.
Note: You can add up to 3 hints for each question. (NEW)
- Feedback - The explanation to the entire question. This is shown to students after they have submitted all their answers to the question.
- Number of tries - This allows the number of tries to be set. The default is one try.
Marks Per Option - You can set the number of marks per option. The default is one mark per option.
Note: Question Body, Hint, Option text, and Feedback fields support Rich Text-enabled components.
Click here for editing the Question Component Details card.
- Click here for adding questions in a Quiz.