Shared Build Mode
In this mode, players take turns to build an SLS lesson collaboratively in response to the Objective card. Players can play their cards singly or in combinations of one component card and up to three unique element cards.
Be the fastest player to play all your cards after the lesson fulfills both Key Applications of Technology in the Objective.
- Shuffle the Objective cards and place one in the middle of the table.
- Shuffle the Learning Experience Type cards and place one in the middle of the table.
- Shuffle the Activity cards. Reveal as many cards as there are players. Place them in a column in the middle of the table*.
- Shuffle the Build cards (excluding Special cards) and deal 10 Build cards facedown to each player. The remaining Build cards will form the draw pile.
*Players can discuss arranging the order of Activity cards for the lesson to cater to the Objective and Learning Experience Type.
- Game starts with the player who most recently logged into SLS and proceeds clockwise.
- During each player's turn, the player can play one of the following actions:
- Add Build cards to any activity in the lesson. Build cards can be added singly or in a combination. Ensure to fulfill requirements on the cards when adding them.
- Discard one card into the discard pile and draw two cards from the draw pile.
- The game ends when the first player fulfills the win condition after all Activities and Quizzes have at least one component.