Manage In Class Teaching more Effectively (#Enact_With_SLS)
What it is
You can use SLS to support in-class teaching by enabling students to work together on the same assignment or rewarding their good behavior.
Why use it
- Encourage students to carry out live group discussions and submit it as a team.
- Integrate gamified lessons with in-class teaching by manually awarding XP, Game Story, and Achievements.
- Get a quick sensing of students' thoughts and opinions by getting them to post in the Class Forum or doing a quick Poll in a lesson.
How to do it
- Teachers can choose to allow students to submit assignments as one team.
- When marking assignments in teams, feedback will also be given to the team automatically, making it more convenient than assigning it to multiple students.
Award XP, Game Story, and Achievements Manually
- Encourage students to behave positively in class by awarding them XP or creating Game Stories/Achievements for them.
- Weave physical activities into your gamified lessons and capture their progress on SLS.
- Teachers can create topics for students to respond to in the Forum tab within their Class Group.
- Teachers can also create a Poll as an activity within a lesson for students to show how they feel about a certain discussion.