These cards describe scenarios. Achieve the objective by fulfilling the two Key Applications of Technology shown.
Learning Experience Type Cards
These cards specify the Learning Experience that you intend to provide for your students through each lesson. These cards do not have in-game effects but help to guide conversations during post-game facilitation.
These cards consist of Activity and Quiz cards. Activities can contain all components while Quizzes can only contain question components.
Note: Rules tagged to the Competitive Mode Icon only applies in the Competitive Mode.
Build Cards (Components and Elements)
Build cards consist of three types of cards - Component (navy), Element (blue), Special (gray). Special cards will only be used in Competitive Mode.
The component and element cards mirror the Components and Elements found in SLS.
These cards can be stacked to form combinations - one Component card and up to three unique Element cards. Descriptions on the cards will show the compatibility of the cards.
How to play Build Cards?
- Do ensure element cards stacked on the component card are compatible.
- Do stack up to three unique element cards on the component card to form a combination.
- Do fulfil requirements on the component cards.
- Don't stack component cards above element cards.
- Don't play element cards without component cards.
- Don't stack component cards on top of one another.
- Don't stack identical element cards on the same component cards.
- The Subgroup Access element card should be played on an Activity or Quiz card instead.