Co-create Lessons in Class Groups (#Author_with_SLS)
What it is
In a teachers-only Class Group, you can combine efforts to easily co-create and co-edit Lessons collaboratively.
Why do it
- By working on a single lesson in SLS, you and your colleagues do not have to shuffle between different documents and resources to co-create a lesson.
- Parking this lesson in a Class Group helps you and your colleagues to save time as Teachers within the Class Group will be able to access this lesson.
- Teachers who wish to further adapt your co-created lesson can easily make a copy to their personal My Drive.
How to do it
- In a teachers-only Class Group, add Teachers into your Class Group and assign them with Teacher roles, Student roles or both.
- Navigate to the ‘Resources’ tab and create a new Resource, or work on an existing Resource.
- Open the lesson you wish to co-create or co-edit and begin editing.
- If you wish to adapt an existing lesson for your personal use, copy it to your My Drive.