Create Professional Learning Circles (#Connect_with_SLS)
What it is
You can create a Class Group for various learning circles (within your department and school; even interschool and interdivisional learning circles) to share or consolidate resources.
Why do it
- Using a Class Group as a repository helps you and your colleagues to save time as everyone can share, co-edit and curate resources together.
- Class Group Resources do not have a due date, so your colleagues can access them anytime.
- Set professional boundaries as separate Class Groups can be created for work with vendors or other teachers.
How to do it
- Add a new Class Group on the Class Groups page.
- Add Teachers into your Class Group and assign them with the necessary roles (Owner, Co-Teachers, Liaison Teachers, Observers, or Students).
- Navigate using the tabs to add various resources.
- Teachers in the Class Group can then access the resource and star the resources or activities they wish to save.
- To further organise your resources, you can create Categories in the Resources tab).