Encourage Curiosity through Class Groups (#Discover_with_SLS)
What it is
Extend learning in Class Groups and empower students to share their perspectives by facilitating discussions in the Forum.
Why do it
- Many of us will experience "teachable moments" in the classroom. Use features within the Class Group to extend these moments.
- Through organisation of resources in your Class Group, you can cater to diverse students' learning needs.
- Resources in Class Groups have no End Date, so students can use these supplementary resources for self-study at their preferred pacing.
How to do it
- In your Class Group, add supplementary resources from the MOE Library, Community Gallery, or My Drive.
- For clarity, consider organizing these resources into Categories so that students can access them easily.
- Extend your students' learning by inviting them to post questions and ideas on the Class Group Forum. You can even provide guidance by starting a Forum post or poll.
- To enrich the discussion, encourage your students to comment on other Forum posts.