Nurture collaboration in Gamified Lessons (#Gamify_with_SLS)
What it is
Game Teams encourage students to have fun in a group setting. In groups, students build on content mastery while practicing teamwork and communication skills.
Why do it
- In Game Teams, students will have to engage and practice essential group work skills to arrive at a shared conclusion.
- In situations where 1:1 devices are not available for every student, each group can assign one team leader to answer on behalf of the team.
How to do it
- Assign your Gamified lesson.
- At the Assignment Summary page, edit the Gamification Settings and assign students to Game Teams.
- Assign the lesson and watch your students vie to be at the top of the Leaderboard!