Digitise Past Year Papers for Practice (#Author_with_SLS)
What it is
You can digitise your school’s past year exam questions from within SLS for your students’ revision.
Why do it
- You can add Hints and Teacher Feedback in the digitised questions to provide scaffolding for students.
- You can track your students’ progress by tagging the exam questions, which will be logged in the Learning Progress page.
- By allowing reattempts, students can make multiple attempts on the exam questions to achieve mastery.
- Students can also Make a Copy of the digitised paper for practice at their preferred pace.
How to do it
- Upload your past year paper (in Word or PDF format) to a QTI converter tool.
- Download the converted file as a QTI 2.1 format.
- Navigate to the lesson editor to upload the QTI 2.1 file.
- Your questions will be automatically populated in the lesson.
- When assigning or managing the lesson, allow students to copy the Assignment to their My Drive folder to enable self-study.