(A2,6) Attempt a Free-Response Question
- Your teacher may have:
- attached a pre-populated Google File to a Free-Response Question. Click here on how to attempt such questions.
- turned on Feedback Assistant - Mathematics. Click here on how to attempt such questions.
- turned on Language Feedback Assistant - English. Click here on how to attempt such questions.
- turned on Short Answer Feedback Assistant. Click here on how to attempt such questions.
- For Free-Response Questions, your may include in your response:
- text in English, Malay, Chinese or Tamil
- mathematical or chemical equations
- To enlarge your text box, click the Expand icon found on the bottom right of the text box.
- Some Free-Response Questions may have part of the answer or drawing in the text box (e.g. Drawing a graph). This is given by your teacher to help you in refining your answer response.
Did You Know:
- If your teacher has set a recommended time, you will be able to see it below the Question number.
Rubrics in Free-Response Questions
Some Free-Response Questions contain Rubrics for reference. Click here to find out more.
Submitting a Free-Response Question
- In a standalone question that is not part of a quiz, you can submit your response by clicking the Submit button. You can also choose Save as Draft if you would like to revisit this question again after you have visited other pages or logged out. Your response will be saved.
- In an Auto-Graded Quiz and a Teacher-Marked Quiz, you can only submit your response after attempting the last question.