(A1) Access Planner (New)
Planner allows you to manage your personal learning schedule and timetable. You can create events and view Assignments which are due soon.
Note: Please ensure you have enabled pop-ups before accessing assignments or resources attached to events. You may refer to the Enable Pop-Ups guide on how you can enable pop-ups for your device.
Navigating to the Page
- There are three ways to access the Planner:
- From the homepage, click the View Planner icon .
- Open the left menu and click Planner.
- Open your Class Group and click the Planner tab.
- From steps A and B above, select the Class Group that you wish to view. Click Apply to proceed. The total number of Class Groups that appear are indicated in parenthesis.
Note: To make certain class groups appear as default, you can pin them in the Class Groups page. You may refer to Pin Class Groups for how to do so.
- The calendar may be viewed by Day, Week or Month. Click the relevant tab for your preferred view.
- To view other dates, click the left or right arrows to see the past or future respectively.
- To return to the current date, click Today.
- To know what events are happening at the moment, refer to the red line.
Did you know:
Assignment cards will appear under day view if there are assignments due today or in the next 3 days.