(B1,i) Manage Assignments
Manage an Assignment
There are 3 ways to manage an Assignment:
- From homepage under the Assignments tab - Click the Assignment card. Open the right menu and select Manage Assignment Settings. The Assignment Settings subpage will appear.
- From Assignments in the left menu - Click the Overflow (3-dot icon) on the Assignment card and click Manage. The Assignment Settings subpage will appear.
- From within an Assignment - Open the right menu and select Manage Assignment Settings. The Assignment Settings subpage will appear.
Assignment Summary page
On the Assignment Summary page, you will see an Assignment card for the selected Class Group(s). Each Class Group's Assignment Settings can be modified by clicking the Pencil icon on the Class Group card to access the Assignment Settings subpage.
You may modify the following in the Assignment Settings subpage:
Students Assigned - add or remove students by checking or unchecking the boxes next to the students' names. You may select students by Class Group or Subgroup by clicking the dropdown arrow to show the students' names according to their index number.
Note: Students who appear in more than one assigned Subgroup will only be assigned the Assignment once. However, students who are in more than one of the assigned Class Groups will receive the assigned Lesson multiple times (i.e. Students will receive the Assignment once for each Class Group assigned).
Schedule - change Assignment Start and Due Date/Time. You can choose to send students a notification when the Assignment has started by selecting the checkbox beside Notify students assigned when assignment starts.
Note: You can change the Start and Due Dates of individual Sections within a Lesson if the Assignment has not started.
Activity Assignment - change the accessibility to Activities and manage Teams. Students will not be able to access the activity if the Student Access toggle is switched off.
Gamification Settings (Only for Lessons with Gamification toggled on) - Allow students to view individual or team leaderboards in a gamified Lesson by selecting the checkbox beside the respective options. You can also edit Game Teams
Note: Students below the 50th percentile will be hidden on the Student Leaderboard.
If you want to assign an Assignment with a common Assignment Setting to more than one Class Group, click Common Assignment Settings. You can set a common Assignment Schedule, Gamification Settings, Assessment Settings, or Permissions.
Note: By setting Common Assignment Settings, it will overwrite any existing settings that were previously set.
Click Save to save your changes and X to close the subpage.
- Click the Overflow (3-dot icon) to Split, Rename or Delete the Assignment.
- Split - Students will be split by Subgroup or Form Class. To optimise the assignment monitoring experience and reduce loading time, there is a maximum of 100 assigned students for each assignment.
Click Assign, found on the top right of the Assignment Summary page to assign the Lesson.
Note: For Lessons with multiple Sections, it may take some time for the Assignment to appear on your Assignment List.