(A2,1) View by Topic
Topics and Sub-topics are displayed according to the Content Map selected. There may be more than one Content Map for a particular subject according to the syllabus by SEAB.
Note: Only questions that are selected to be included will be shown in the Learning Progress. Refer to Add Question Tags for more details.
- On the Learning Progress page, you may view the overall progress of students according to Topics by clicking the Topical tab. Under each Topic/Sub-topic, the Awarded Marks, Total Marks, and Marks (shown in percentage) are displayed.
From the list of Topics, you may view the Sub-topics by clicking on the dropdown arrow besides each Topic.
You may also search for resources related to the particular Subject and Topic/Sub-topic by clicking the Overflow (3-dot icon) and selecting Browse Resources. Alternatively, select View Tagged Questions to view the list of tagged questions in all assignments.
- To view the overall progress (in terms of marks) of students for a Topic/Sub-topic over a certain duration, click the Filter icon and choose the Month Range and Topic/Sub-topic from the dropdown list. Click Apply to perform your selection.
- To sort the Topics/Sub-topics in ascending/descending order of marks, click the Up/Down arrows in the column headers
View Tagged Questions
- Click the Overflow (3-dot icon) on a Topic or Sub-topic and select View Tagged Questions to open the Tagged Questions subpage.
- The list of Assignments/Assessments with questions tagged to the Topic or Sub-topic is shown on the Tagged Questions subpage. The total number of Tagged Questions is shown in the top right of the subpage.
Click View Questions to see the Section & Activity number, Question Type, and Tagged Questions.
Click View Details to see the tagged question in the Assignment.
To open the Assignment, click the Expand icon .
View Untagged Questions
Click View Untagged Questions found beside the Content Map dropdown list. Untagged Questions are questions included in the Learning Progress but are not tagged to a particular Topic or Sub-topic of a Content Map.
On the Untagged Questions subpage, the list of Assignments with questions untagged to the Topic or Sub-topic is shown. The total number of Untagged Questions is shown at the top right of the Untagged Questions subpage.
- Click View Questions to see the Section & Activity number, Question Type, and the Untagged Questions.
- Click View Details to see the untagged question in the Assignment.
- To open the Assignment, click the Expand icon .
Did You Know:
You can edit an Assignment and tag the question to a Sub-topic for it to be reflected in Learning Progress.